14 March 2011

Finality

Last June, Ezra entered our hearts and became a beloved member of our family. Last Monday, March 7, what we already knew in our hearts became "official" on paper.

Early Monday morning we, along with several members of the extended family, squeezed into the judge's chambers for a very special occasion... Ezra's adoption finalization. The formality of finalization is short and sweet, but is significant all the same. We agreed to love and parent Ezra, the judge agreed that being placed in our family is in Ezra's best interest, everyone signed, Ezra gave a clap (no, really), and it was official. Yay!

Thanks for following. x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!! Congratulations. I just found your blog, so and happy to read about your adoption success. I am also working with Beth. She is awesome. Just now finishing my home study and getting my birth mother letter printed. I am looking forward to the day that I get a call from Beth, saying that I have been matched!

    Your blog is inspirational to me. Thank you for sharing your story.

    Karen
    http://my-adoptionjourney.blogspot.com
    karensadoption@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete